RISING ABOVE THE REST
Saxon Remote Systems, formerly Skynet UAVS, is a manufacturer of long endurance, custom remote aircraft systems with 25 years of experience in both air and sea applications around the globe. By utilizing advanced airframe design and the latest technology in aircraft propulsion, our aircraft are able to achieve flight durations that substantially lead their class.
Saxon aircraft and contract services are perfectly suited to applications in aircraft sales, industry inspection, agriculture crop monitoring, 3D mapping, surveillance and surveying. From project inception through completion, we will partner with you to provide a completely customized, turnkey remote systems solution that maximizes your capabilities.
- Aircraft Sales
- Industry Inspection
- Agriculture Crop Monitoring
- 3D Mapping
The Viper M-10
- Completely redesigned in 2017
- 2+ hours of flight time
- Transportable in a single case
- Swappable sensor pods for multiple missions
- Wing adjusts to match center of gravity
The Monitor M-12
- Up to 32 hours of uninterrupted flight time
- Military or commercial grade components
- Modular airframe is highly serviceable
- Carry up to 35 lbs. of payload
- Long-range communications and control
The Xential System
- Exceptional value for smaller operational budgets
- Aircraft, sensor and ground control unit
- Carbon fiber reinforced EPO foam
- Specifically designed for agriculture and mapping
- Transport to flight in five minutes
John FergusonChief Executive Officer
John Ferguson has more than 25 years of experience in the field of remote system technology. Ferguson is a former US Marine and Gulf War veteran, commercial diver and submersible vehicle pilot who has taken Saxon Remote System global. He holds a provisional patent on remote subsea technology and is the author of the Kansas UAS (SkyCentral) training manual, currently taught at Central Christian College JV “Sky Central.”
Josh ApplemanBusiness Development and Marketing Manager
Josh Appleman brings over 20 years of diversified, hands-on experience in GIS, GPS, Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry and Mapping. He is a FAA Part 107 Certified UAS Remote Pilot in Command. Appleman holds a Bachelor’s degree in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) from Ball State University. He has worked as a consultant and solutions provider for private firms, government agencies and the US Department of Defense. He is responsible for all sales and marketing efforts at Saxon Remote Systems. Call him today to discuss your equipment needs and next UAS Mission.
Centrally Located with an International ReachRequest a Demo or Quote from Us
From project inception through completion, Saxon Remote Systems will partner with you to provide a complete turnkey remote systems solution that maximizes your capabilities. We invite you to contact us for a demo or a customized quote.